Setup the password self-reset feature so you can reset your password if you lose it.
Before you begin
Note that this procedure helps you enable the password self-reset feature while you are able to access your account. If you are currently having trouble with your password, please follow this procedure instead.
About password self-reset
By enabling the password self-reset feature, you will provide your mobile phone number. In the event you forget your password or have trouble signing into your Cloud Mail account, the self-reset system will use your verified phone number to confirm your identity and allow you to reset your password immediately. While this provides an instant reset option, you can always contact COHO Support for password assistance if you prefer, or if you are unable to resolve a password issue using the self-reset feature.
If you need to change the phone number to use for self-reset
- The first time you sign into Cloud Mail Web App, the password self-reset feature will prompt you to set it up.
- If the prompt did not appear, or if you dismissed it and need to access it again, select Update Phone from the ≡ menu (three horizontal bars) in the top-left corner of the Web App.
- Enter your phone number and click Save number.
- You will receive a text message (SMS) with a verification code. Enter the code and click Verify.
- When you see the 👍 thumbs up icon, the process is complete.
- To change your phone number in the future, use Update Phone from the ≡ menu (three horizontal bars) in the top-left corner of the Web App.